Suggest a Purchase
Although all suggestions are welcome, it is generally new items that have been published within the last two years that are considered for purchase. The Public Library Service reserves the right to final selection. Please provide as much information about the item as possible.
Please keep the following in mind when submitting your purchase suggestion:
- Completion of the Suggestion for Purchase form is not a guarantee that the item will be purchased.
- Please do not suggest items that are not yet published or released.
- Due to the overwhelming volume of suggestions for all types of material, and the time taken to process them, the Public Library Service cannot notify patrons as to whether or not your suggestion has been accepted or declined and enquiries about the status of a suggestion for purchase cannot be answered.
- Patrons who submit a suggestion for purchase are encouraged to keep checking the catalogue and if the item appears, place the request themselves at that time. If the title does not appear in our catalogue after three months, assume that it is not going to be purchased.
- Please limit yourself to ten suggestions per month.
Fill out suggestion form